The Vineyard at Florence
The moment you drive into the gates at The Vineyard at Florence it is easy to visualize your dream wedding. Understated old world architecture, lush vines, serene nature and splashing fountains provide a picturesque backdrop to your big day. Imagine that first kiss as husband and wife, surrounded by your loved ones with the beautiful vineyard framing the moment. The Vineyard at Florence was born out of a love for the land, a thirst for producing something completely local and a desire to create a serene and nurturing environment. Originally know for our award-winning wines, The Vineyard at Florence has organically grown into a destination perfect for celebrating life's big milestone.
- Ella Amore, with it's Tuscan inspired architecture, fountains and stunning vineyard views is beautifully appointed and can comfortable accommodate 200 guests indoors, more if we dine al fresco.
- The Harvest Room features exposed beams, arched windows and deck. Accommodating up to 40 guests indoors or more than 160 when utilizing the deck.
- The Oak Trees, The Gate, The Vineyard, The Arbors - Ceremony options abound! - Stunning indoor and outdoor settings with vineyard views, lush hillsides and understated architecture.
- Day-Of Coordination - Assistance available to allow you and your family to simply relax and enjoy the day
- Location, location, location - Just 45 minutes north of Austin, 18 minutes from Georgetown, you will find we are close to the city, yet peaceful and a world away. Perfect for a destination wedding but close enough for those that prefer to head home after the celebration.
- Scenery - The Vineyard at Florence features 32 acres of vines surrounded by immaculate rolling hills.
- Accommodations “ Vineyards Rooms to private Villa's, your guests will find a variety of overnight options.
- Bridal Suite - Complete with floor to mid-ceiling mirrors, a luxurious bathroom and a Tuscan style patio that overlooks the vineyard, the Bridal Suite is guaranteed to allow the bride and bridal party to relax while getting pampered on the big day.
- House Vino “ Be a part of something local and delicious. We grow, crush, ferment, bottle, label and age our very own award-winning estate wines. Couples receive amazing discounts. This is once-in-a lifetime, enjoy great wine.